Is this your first time hiring a copywriter?
Before thinking about copywriting fees or the rates copywriters are charging for their services, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I on a tight budget for this upcoming project?
- Do I want some content for my website or do I need a well-thought out content to increase sales?
- Have I got a firm idea on the type and amount of content I’ll need for the project?
A sales copywriter is not going to be light on your budget.
In fact, if you’re thinking of hiring a copywriter for $5 an hour, you might want to consider these 3 options:
The search there might be tougher but if you have a clear idea of the articles you need, they have a larger pool of cheap writers there.
If you want professional advice and direct response strategy, then we have the solution for you.
But first, let’s be clear on…
What You Get From A Business Copywriter
Forget hyped-up copy that promises the stars and the moon. A business-to-business copywriter works with facts and helping you deliver your company’s message to your prospects and customers.
In fact the simplest way to decide if a writer is worth hiring is by asking them of their opinion on research.
Writing copy is easy. An university student can spin out thousands of words in a document within hours.
But it takes a copywriter to create a copy that sells.
And the secret lies in how extensive the research was. Getting facts about the product, uncovering the hidden benefits and transmuting the offer into something irresistible.
Which is why when you decide to work with us, we’ll guide you through…
Our Copywriting Process
Depending on the size and type of project, certain steps may have lesser emphasis. But the general scope of work involves these 7 steps:
- Audience Research. Understanding what are the pain points and desires that affects your target audience helps create a compelling copy that reaches out to them.
- Product Research. Breaking apart your entire product to document every single feature of your product and deriving the benefits it brings to your customers.
- General Content Plan. It could be in the form of a mind map or a navigation structure but the main idea is the same… to outline the various writing angles.
- First Draft Writing. This stage happens rather quickly as the copy is written according to the content plan with minimal editing to get the main message out.
- Proofreading & Spell Check. Once the initial draft is completed, the copy is left overnight so as to have a fresh perspective for reviewing the content.
- Formatting Layout. Naturally making sure that the copy is easy to read for more skimmers and readers is important and that’s the role of this stage.
- Final Revision. After a few rounds of editing and feedback has been added, the copy goes through a final revision before the official hand over.
As you can see, the actual writing is a small aspect of the entire project as there are equal amount of time dedicated to research, writing and editing.
We are confident you’ll be satisfied with our service that we’re offering…
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When you decide to work with us, you are assured that we’ll help you download your sales message into written copy.
We’ll also advice you of the best practices when it comes to sales writing, things like the tone, the structure and other little details that makes it great.
And from the time the first draft is written, you’ll receive up to 2 additional revision if the initial copy doesn’t match the thoughts you have in mind.
By the first revision, we should get you what you want but in the unlikely case we still left out something, we’ll nail it by the 2nd revision. So far no one has asked us to revise more than that.
And we know your project will be the same.
Let’s Discuss Your Project
We’re sure that you have some ideas at this point about what you’ll need.
So why not let us share with you some strategies to consider?
We provide a free copywriting consultation with no obligation whatsoever by the end of the session. In the rare scenario that you feel we are not the copywriter for you, you’ll leave the meeting with some tips to gauge your next writer.
So speak with us and get started on your writing project.